Skip to main content

Cricket Video Quiz

Hello Friends,
Hope you are doing well, after quite long time I present a Cricket Video Quiz, don't forget to provide your feedbackThere are total 5 questions in the video. Please use your name while you answer the questions. You can also SUBSCRIBE my blog by your email to get notifications of latest quiz questions and answers.


Sorry for the bad quality of video!

That's all folks! Next Quiz episodes along with the answers of this quiz episode will be coming soon so stay tuned!!

Thank you - VQM. 

Your feedback and suggestions will be appreciated. vqmblog@gmail.com is my email id.
Connect me at Facebook and FB Group.
Twitter handle (@QmVirtual ). You can also follow this blog there.
Please like VQM FB Page if you really feel his blog is interesting for you!

Older Blog (Archive) section at the bottom of this page. You can access all my previous Quizzes by clicking on the section.

Comments

  1. 1)Sunil Gavaskar
    2)Matthew Hayden
    3)1999
    4)Andy Roberts and Michael Holding
    5)Eric Hollies

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Post

India Quiz Part 3 (Answers)

Hello Friends, Hope you are doing great!! After quite a long time I'm posting a new Quiz episode. Finally Cricket World Cup is over and at the same time the Marathon World Cup Quiz ! Earlier I presented the  first  and second episodes of  India Quiz . Here is the link of  India Quiz Part-1  and  India Quiz Part-2 .This is the  THIRD part of India Quiz . "Caption" has been introduced in form of Hint for each Question . Try how many answers you can crack. Enjoy the quiz and don't forget to provide your  feedback . And please use your name while you answer the questions. You can also  SUBSCRIBE my blog  by your email to get  notifications  of latest quiz questions and answers. Follow  my Quiz Blog by clicking the  Follow  button at the bottom of this page. You may like to give your answers for this quiz in below blog  comment  box which will be hidden until I publish the answers  OR  you may send your answers directly to my email ( vqmblog@gmail.com ) . Happy Q

Marathon Cricket World Cup Quiz Season 2019 (Answers)

Hello Friends, To make this Cricket World Cup 2019 more special, I setup a M arathon Cricket World Cup Quiz Season 2019 . Specialty of this Quiz blog post is that it will have a new question on  Cricket World Cup   everyday and would continue till the end of the World Cup 2019 which is on date 14th July 2019 . So keep visiting this post for new Questions everyday. #virtualqm Enjoy and let me know your feedback. And please provide your name while you answer the questions. You can also SUBSCRIBE   by your email to get notifications of latest quiz questions and answers. Follow  my Quiz Blog by clicking the  Follow  button at the bottom of this page. You may like to give your answers for this quiz in below blog  comment  box which will be hidden until I publish the answers  OR  you may send your answers directly to my email ( vqmblog@gmail.com ) . Happy Quizzing!! You could access all my previous quizzes in  Older Blog section at the bottom of this page . Note: Now y