Skip to main content

My first virtual quiz (Answers)



Hello friends,
I'm an ardent fan of quizzing and I thought if I could share questions and answers on regular basis through my post that might be helpful to others. I also decided that instead of just giving out questions and answers why can't I conduct a virtual quiz weekly.

Initially I would publish 5 questions and anyone can answer to those questions in comment box. Though your answers would be hidden until I reveal correct answers at the end of each week.
I picked up Saturday as the day when I would post the questions first and provide the corresponding answer on the next Saturday.

I'll publish the name of first 10 correct entries on every Saturday! 

Don't forget to 'SUBSCRIBE' your email to get notification when I post new questions & answers!

You can connect me anytime for any query or clarification. I'm also open for any suggestion or feedback from you guys! To know more about me click on 3 parallel horizontal lines icon on top right corner.

Happy quizzing!!

Here is the first set of 5 questions (bit simple)- As this is the first post so I'm not considering Saturday as the auspicious day to begin with 😉 


I would wait for the answers till 22nd of December and then would publish the answers.
Note - Next set of questions will be posted soon. 

1. Tell me the name of Indian Music Band which sang Pakistan National Anthem as a gift for their 70th Independence day.

Acapella Band Voxchord

2. Identify the person below who is currently somehow related to recent news in India.



First RBI governor Osborne Smith (Sir Osborne Arkell Smith)

3. In recent past justice DY Chandrachud overturned two of the landmark judgments (1976 and 1985) given by Supreme Court bench served by his father YV Chandrachud and this scenario is rare in Indian history where son changed the past judgment given by father in SC. What are those 2 laws which have been overruled by DY Chandrachud?

Privacy and Adultery law

4. India gets its own Sniper rifle for the first time and no longer need to import the preferred German machine, Heckler & Koch, referred to as H&N. They can now buy Indian-made sniper rifles at one-third the price, as good as the best in the world. In which state of India this indigenous sniper rifle was launched last year?

West Bengal (Cossipore Gun Shell Factory)

5. Identify the composer of this song.



JAM8

That's all folks! Next Quiz episodes along with the answers of this quiz episode will be coming soon so stay tuned!!

Thank you - VQM.

Your feedback and suggestions will be appreciated. vqmblog@gmail.com is my email id.
Connect me at Facebook and FB Group.
Twitter handle (@QmVirtual ). You can also follow this blog there.
Please like VQM FB Page if you really feel his blog is interesting for you!

Comments

  1. Brilliant Questions...loved it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice set of questions waiting for the answers.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Will be published on 22nd December. Thank you.

      Delete
  4. what is answer off the last song...just can't get it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was song "Jaalimaa" from movie Raees.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Post

India Quiz Part 3 (Answers)

Hello Friends, Hope you are doing great!! After quite a long time I'm posting a new Quiz episode. Finally Cricket World Cup is over and at the same time the Marathon World Cup Quiz ! Earlier I presented the  first  and second episodes of  India Quiz . Here is the link of  India Quiz Part-1  and  India Quiz Part-2 .This is the  THIRD part of India Quiz . "Caption" has been introduced in form of Hint for each Question . Try how many answers you can crack. Enjoy the quiz and don't forget to provide your  feedback . And please use your name while you answer the questions. You can also  SUBSCRIBE my blog  by your email to get  notifications  of latest quiz questions and answers. Follow  my Quiz Blog by clicking the  Follow  button at the bottom of this page. You may like to give your answers for this quiz in below blog  comment  box which will be hidden until I publish the answers  OR  you may send your answers directly to my email ( vqmblog@gmail.com ) . Happy Q

Marathon Cricket World Cup Quiz Season 2019 (Answers)

Hello Friends, To make this Cricket World Cup 2019 more special, I setup a M arathon Cricket World Cup Quiz Season 2019 . Specialty of this Quiz blog post is that it will have a new question on  Cricket World Cup   everyday and would continue till the end of the World Cup 2019 which is on date 14th July 2019 . So keep visiting this post for new Questions everyday. #virtualqm Enjoy and let me know your feedback. And please provide your name while you answer the questions. You can also SUBSCRIBE   by your email to get notifications of latest quiz questions and answers. Follow  my Quiz Blog by clicking the  Follow  button at the bottom of this page. You may like to give your answers for this quiz in below blog  comment  box which will be hidden until I publish the answers  OR  you may send your answers directly to my email ( vqmblog@gmail.com ) . Happy Quizzing!! You could access all my previous quizzes in  Older Blog section at the bottom of this page . Note: Now y